Sunday, June 24, 2012

Babyproofing Fail

It's about time J and I start babyproofing the house. Little B is constantly in motion which, I must admit, is quite entertaining. She crawls quite fast now and has started to explore beyond the rubber mats we set up for her.



Her go-to place now is the kitchen cabinet. She's learned how to open and close the cabinet doors and can sit in front of it, quite contentedly swinging it open and shut. I'm worried she'll get her tiny fingers caught in it so J and I bought a cabinet lock. There were a few for us to choose from but I chose this because it looked nicer. 


I should have chosen better because it's too short to hook around both knobs! J hooked it on one knob, unscrewed the other, and voila! It worked. But it's going to be such a hassle unscrewing that knob every time I want to open the cabinets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment